NTLab can design a wide range of ICs:
– by signal: digital, analog (including RF) and mixed-signal;
– by technology nodes: CMOS 28…180 nm, RF CMOS 65…180 nm, SiGe BiCMOS 130…350 nm;
– by structure: from simple devices to Systems-on-Chip;
– by application: from general-purpose ICs to ASSPs and ASICs;
– by frequencies: up to 80 GHz.
We offer full list of IC design services:
- IC specifications development and verification on computer models;
- FPGA prototyping for digital circuits before tape-out;
- Technology and foundry selection;
- IC schematic and layout design;
- IC sampling and prototyping organization;
- RF, analog and mixed-signal IC testing;
- Mass production organization and support.
Our company organizes and controls all chip manufacturing stages: die production, packaging and testing, packing and delivery. The possibility of single source service is highly appreciated by our customers.
As a base for many new custom designs, we use our own library of IP blocks – digital, analog, mixed-signal and RF, such as:
- 8-, 16-, 32-bit processor cores
- memory blocks
- analog and RF blocks, and more.
We provide full support of designed ICs by development tools (evaluation boards, software development tools, reference OS, GUI to control and setup our analog chips, etc.)