NT1069-1 is a single channel interference resistant RF Receiver which is intended for reception of all existing Global Navigational Satellite Systems (GNSS) such as GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, NavIC, QZSS in L1, L2, L3, L5, E1, E5a, E5b, E6, B1, B2, B3, S bands. The distinctive feature of NT1069-1 is high noise immunity, which is achieved by high linearity of the channels maintaining low noise figure. Given about 100mA per channel consumption NT1069-1 provides a good opportunity for developers of professional positioning systems to reduce a power budget for RF Front End.
Each channel is independent and consists of LNA, highly linear mixer, 2-stage IFA and output linear buffer and is configured individually. IFA is built on two stages, which are covered with negative feedback to ensure high linearity.
NT1069-1 assumes a delivery of LO signal from external source and has a very simple interface for direct control of operation mode and gain settings
- Single conversion super heterodyne receiver including LNA, highly linear mixer, 2-stage IFA and output linear buffer
- LNA gain external control via pins #9‒10
- IFA gain external control via pins #15‒17, 20‒22
- Interference resistance
- Low noise figure
- Analog differential output with two options of voltage swing 1Vp-p and 2Vp-p
- 2-stage RF frequency external filtration
- External LO frequency input
- 5x5mm QFN32 package
- GNSS based driverless car systems
- Professional drones
- Space-time processing (antenna arrays)
- Anti-jamming systems